We've pushed PU9 update out last week. Change log for major features :
- big speed imprvoments when sending a bundle using the API (form out tests sending any bundle now should be around 25% faster).
- we have added support for selective document access for recipients part of the same bundle (first recipient can have access to the first 2 documents of the bundle, while second recipients sees only documents 2 and 3 ). Sample API available here
- we have added support for overwriting pdf form field values for specific integrations. Sample available here
Last week we pushed out PU8. Along with the usual bug fixes and QOL improvements we also shipped the signature overlay feature. Is enabled for everyone and all options are available in the "Signing" area of the settings. Also the docs for this.
Here's a example of overlay with custom date format and signer name :
- Recipient signing delegation : if the document sender allows it, recipient can now delegate signing to another person.
- new api that allows retrieving the values of all form fields filled by signers.
- DeleteBundle is now available (GDPR related functionality).
- InviteUserToOrganization api added to simplify adding new users.
- added a new command line troubleshooting tool that checks the config data for invalid values.
- the usual assortment of bugfixes
- web signing app has a updated design.
Bulksign PU6 is now out. Here's the changelog :
New features :
- added option to force signer to read and acknowledge the document before being allowed to sign/do form filling.
- added generic option per bundle to make signers also ReceiveCopy recipients.
- added 2 new options for email notifications : when canceling a bundle and sending incomplete documents to signers (in serial mode).
- added helper page for signers.
- textboxes can now be marked as "required".
- added new api for adding contacts
- the recipient action push notification has been extended with 2 new options : opened the document to sign for the first me and receiving the callback when next signer is ready to sign in serial mode.
- GetBundle API result has been updated to also include the current recipient access code.
We have a GitHub account now, in which we have added lots of sample code for integrating with Bulksign.
In particular, these 2 repositories are interesting :
- the API samples in C# : shows different integration scenarios on sending bundles.
- the website integration scenario : which shows how to integrate Bulksign into your own web application and allows users to sign documents.
We're have become members of the Cloud Signature Consortium and we reinforce our support for the electronic signatures standard. Our aim is to make Bulksign fully compatible with this standard. This will be done by offering a API fully compatible with the standard (Q1 2018 is out timeline for this).
PU4 (codename Vivacia) is out now. This is the biggest update (scope wise ) that we released since introducing the Bulksign platform. We have implemented the most requested features required by clients and partners and worked hard to make Bulksign as easy as possible to integrate in different workflows.
Here's are the most important new stuffs added in this version :
- Allow saving a sent bundle to draft / template : allows you to save a copy of a sent bundle back to draft.
- Added support for multiple languages for email templates : now you can select the between multiple languages for email notifications. For now german and romanian are supported alongside english. More will be added soon. Also the signing website language is synchronized with this (eg if you use the german email template, the signing website will also open with the German language selected).
- Added support for custom email templates : for the private/enterprise version , we offer now support for custom email templates (you can modify the email layout along with your company logo, colors etc) . Along with a visual editor.
- Added redirect support after finishing signing : this is for integration scenarios (for SAAS version this requires a premium license to be used). A custom url can be set and the user will be redirected to that url after the user is finishing the signing process.
- Added support for customizing the signing website : added support for customizing parts of the signing website (colors, buttons etc) with CSS.
- API : add flag per bundle to allow disabling of sending email notifications : using the API you can now disable ALL email notifications for a specific bundle. This is useful for some integration scenarios when the integrator wants to manage the notifications independent of Bulksign
- API : DeleteTemplate : added support for deleting templates via the api.
- BUG : after doing a context action in document list (delete, send reminders etc etc), the filter selection will be kept. We're mentioning this here because it was mentioned multiple times. It's fixed now.
We have switched to numbers for big releases. PU3 (Platform Update 3) is now live with the following new features :
- action log for administrators.
- lots of stability and improvements to the viewer application.
- added the ability to manage multiple api tokens for each user. Each integration is meant to have its own token.
- added support for form fields with duplicated ids.
- added support for automatic textbox form filling with multiple ids.
- added support for SMS authentication for signers (for premium and custom accounts).
- added support for recipient file attachments.
- more languages added : Greek, Romanian, Swedish.
- more APIs added. Please see the documentation
- lots of other small improvements to make things faster/better.
A new Bulksign build is already deployed. 2 big features worth mentioning :
- The documentation is now publicly available.
- We have added support for custom signing certificates.