We have a GitHub account now, in which we have added lots of sample code for integrating with Bulksign.
In particular, these 2 repositories are interesting :
- the API samples in C# : shows different integration scenarios on sending bundles.
- the website integration scenario : which shows how to integrate Bulksign into your own web application and allows users to sign documents.
We're have become members of the Cloud Signature Consortium and we reinforce our support for the electronic signatures standard. Our aim is to make Bulksign fully compatible with this standard. This will be done by offering a API fully compatible with the standard (Q1 2018 is out timeline for this).
PU4 (codename Vivacia) is out now. This is the biggest update (scope wise ) that we released since introducing the Bulksign platform. We have implemented the most requested features required by clients and partners and worked hard to make Bulksign as easy as possible to integrate in different workflows.
Here's are the most important new stuffs added in this version :
- Allow saving a sent bundle to draft / template : allows you to save a copy of a sent bundle back to draft.
- Added support for multiple languages for email templates : now you can select the between multiple languages for email notifications. For now german and romanian are supported alongside english. More will be added soon. Also the signing website language is synchronized with this (eg if you use the german email template, the signing website will also open with the German language selected).
- Added support for custom email templates : for the private/enterprise version , we offer now support for custom email templates (you can modify the email layout along with your company logo, colors etc) . Along with a visual editor.
- Added redirect support after finishing signing : this is for integration scenarios (for SAAS version this requires a premium license to be used). A custom url can be set and the user will be redirected to that url after the user is finishing the signing process.
- Added support for customizing the signing website : added support for customizing parts of the signing website (colors, buttons etc) with CSS.
- API : add flag per bundle to allow disabling of sending email notifications : using the API you can now disable ALL email notifications for a specific bundle. This is useful for some integration scenarios when the integrator wants to manage the notifications independent of Bulksign
- API : DeleteTemplate : added support for deleting templates via the api.
- BUG : after doing a context action in document list (delete, send reminders etc etc), the filter selection will be kept. We're mentioning this here because it was mentioned multiple times. It's fixed now.
We have switched to numbers for big releases. PU3 (Platform Update 3) is now live with the following new features :
- action log for administrators.
- lots of stability and improvements to the viewer application.
- added the ability to manage multiple api tokens for each user. Each integration is meant to have its own token.
- added support for form fields with duplicated ids.
- added support for automatic textbox form filling with multiple ids.
- added support for SMS authentication for signers (for premium and custom accounts).
- added support for recipient file attachments.
- more languages added : Greek, Romanian, Swedish.
- more APIs added. Please see the documentation
- lots of other small improvements to make things faster/better.
A new Bulksign build is already deployed. 2 big features worth mentioning :
- The documentation is now publicly available.
- We have added support for custom signing certificates.
The newest update is now live. The big feature is the visual customization for the signing application.
From now on the client organization (with the correct license) can set the logo and this will be displayed in the signature disclosure page for all signers.
Here is a example :
Here 's a screenshot of our upcoming Windows 10 UWP app (currently in development)
A new Bulksign build is now deployed. Changelog :
- new functionality FAQ is available
- we added documentation about digital and electronic signatures
- loading the document(s) for signing should be considerably faster now.
- bug fixes
New update to #Bulksign that adds integration with @onedrive . Import your documents from #OneDrive and sign them with #Bulksign
The Bulksign team is happy to announce today the release of Bulksign , a electronic signature / digital transaction management platform whose aim is to provide anyone with a simple and efficient way to sign, manage and send documents for other people to sign. Here are some of the features :
- support for 2 different workflows for signing documents : sequential and bulk.
Sequential mode means multiple signers sign the same document in a predefined order while bulk means multiple signers sign copies of the same document.
- support for bundles : grouping multiple pdf documents into a single "entity" (called bundle) that is sent for signing.
- support for templates and the ability to share templates among multiple members of the same organization.
- forever free account. This allows anyone to send 3 bundles per month.
- set official signature that is used afterwards to sign all your documents.
- automatic conversion of MS Office documents to pdf.
- import files directly from cloud storage providers : Dropbox and Box.
- comprehensible API (support for both SOAP and REST)