PU4 (codename Vivacia) is out now. This is the biggest update (scope wise ) that we released since introducing the Bulksign platform. We have implemented the most requested features required by clients and partners and worked hard to make Bulksign as easy as possible to integrate in different workflows.
Here's are the most important new stuffs added in this version :
- Allow saving a sent bundle to draft / template : allows you to save a copy of a sent bundle back to draft.
- Added support for multiple languages for email templates : now you can select the between multiple languages for email notifications. For now german and romanian are supported alongside english. More will be added soon. Also the signing website language is synchronized with this (eg if you use the german email template, the signing website will also open with the German language selected).
- Added support for custom email templates : for the private/enterprise version , we offer now support for custom email templates (you can modify the email layout along with your company logo, colors etc) . Along with a visual editor.
- Added redirect support after finishing signing : this is for integration scenarios (for SAAS version this requires a premium license to be used). A custom url can be set and the user will be redirected to that url after the user is finishing the signing process.
- Added support for customizing the signing website : added support for customizing parts of the signing website (colors, buttons etc) with CSS.
- API : add flag per bundle to allow disabling of sending email notifications : using the API you can now disable ALL email notifications for a specific bundle. This is useful for some integration scenarios when the integrator wants to manage the notifications independent of Bulksign
- API : DeleteTemplate : added support for deleting templates via the api.
- BUG : after doing a context action in document list (delete, send reminders etc etc), the filter selection will be kept. We're mentioning this here because it was mentioned multiple times. It's fixed now.